COVID-19 Protocol: A Message To Our Customers
We are all going through uncharted territory but we all have to take the necessary steps in securing our health and the health of our loved ones.
We will be making the following changes and ask for your help with some of these precautions.
- If you or anyone in your home feels sick or has been in contact with someone with COVID-19, please let us know. You will be putting our employees at risk if you do not do so. We will offer a Facetime call option with one of our cleaners to ensure your issue is not and will not become an emergency situation.
- If you are immunocompromised or are in direct contact with someone who is, please let us know. We will offer the same Facetime Capability to try and diagnose the issue before stepping into the home and work towards limiting contact as much as possible.
- We will also be taking extra steps to clean and keep things safe from our hands to our equipment.
- Our employees are following the CDC guidelines for how we interact together and at the office. In the event there is any individual who is presenting symptoms or fears they may have been exposed, they will be self-quarantined, along with any employees they’ve been in contact with.
- We pride ourselves on being the friendliest cleaners around but a smile and nod are going to have to be good enough for now, no handshakes please.
So to recap, help us take care of our cleaners and they will take care of you, if needed we can Facetime, and finally, just smiles for now. As cleaners, fighting for the health of the nation is no new task for us. We will get through this together.