1. What information does Jolly Cleaning & Restoration Collect From You?
When either ordering or registering on our website, you may be asked to enter your name, mailing address, email address, phone number or other details to assist with processing your request. We also collect IP addresses and geo-location data automatically.
2. When Does Jolly Cleaning & Restoration Collect Information?
We collect information when you land/register on our website, request services, subscribe to our newsletter, complete an online form, or provide us with feedback on our services.
3. How does Jolly Cleaning & Restoration use your information?
We may use the information provided by you:
- To allow us to deliver the type of content and/or services in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website, as a means of providing better customer service (email or phone inquiries).
- To improve our response time to customer service requests.
- To administer a marketing promotion or other site feature.
- To quickly process your inquiries.
- To ask for ratings and reviews of our services.
Our website is scanned on a regular basis using standard Malware Scanning for security leaks and vulnerabilities to ensure visits to our site are as safe as possible. Personal information is contained behind secured networks with accessibility by a limited number of persons, all of which have special access rights, and are required to keep personal information confidential. In addition, all sensitive information (including credit card numbers) are encrypted using Secure Socket Layer (SSL). Transactions are not stored, nor processed on our servers.
We currently do not offer functionality for you to opt out through “do not track” listings. If you wish to opt out of certain communications or information collection, please contact us.
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits to our site.
You can choose to either have your computer warn you each time a cookie is sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies.
You can do this through your browser settings. For assistance, look at your browser’s Help menu to manage your cookies.
If you disable cookies, some of our features will also be disabled.
6. Third-party disclosure:
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personally identifiable information to outside parties, unless we provide users with advance notice.
This does not include website hosting partners, and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
We may also release information when it’s release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website.
We, along with third-party vendors like Google and Facebook, use first-party cookies (such as Google Analytics, Facebook Pixel) to compile data regarding user interactions as they relate to our website.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising initiative opt out page or permanently using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
7. Your email address is collected to:
- Send information regarding services
- Provide updates on your service
- Respond to requests or questions
- Market to our mailing list, prior customers, and to send newsletters
8. How to Opt Out of Marketing:
You may opt out from receiving such marketing communications and notifications from us at any time. There are several ways you can do this. To stop receiving marketing by email, either: